- Excellent personal/professional and financial references
- Clear credit and criminal background checks
- Leadership standing in the community through participation with civic organizations
+ BUSINESS STYLE
- Understands the “business of running the business”
- Demonstrates leadership skills
- Sound business management skills
- Mid-level entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to manage and direct human resources under a proven system
- Has an understanding of how to develop leadership skills on his/her team
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and a high level of integrity
- Customer focused and responsive to customer needs
- Possesses a strong decision-making ability
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Has a passion and enthusiasm for the business
- Interested in working in a fast-paced and highly charged industry
- Possesses a drive and desire to succeed
INVESTMENT & FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS
+ TOTAL REQUIRED INVESTMENT
- Approximately $407,350.00 - $1,009,350.00 per unit. International costs vary with the local market, contact the Franchise Development Department to discuss. Company strongly prefers multi-unit franchise agreements in International markets and when entering new domestic markets.
- (Required investment is based off U.S. development costs. International store development costs will vary based on the local market)
+ NET WORTH REQUIREMENTS
- Buffalo's requires a minimum net worth of $1,500,000 (excluding automobiles, furnishings and personal residences), with a minimum of $500,000 in liquid assets. Liquid assets are defined as those which can be converted to cash within thirty (30) days.
- The cost of establishing a Buffalo's restaurant will vary according to the size of the facility, relative land issues and the extent of necessary leasehold improvements. Twenty-five percent of the total cost must be funded from personal resources. The remainder may be funded through traditional financial institutions or our approved lending sources
- For multi-unit deals, must meet all FCCR and capital requirements
- Financial resources to support the business with debt/equity when necessary
- Ability to develop additional restaurants (if required)
+ FRANCHISE TERRITORY OPPORTUNITY
- Qualified individuals can now multiply their opportunity by owning exclusive development rights to multiple Buffalo's restaurants in a specified area. Minimum net worth requirements of the multi-unit franchisee will be reviewed on an individual basis. The multi-unit franchisee will have to demonstrate that he/she possesses the financial strength and organization to maximize the development of the territory.
+ START-UP COSTS
- Your initial investment will vary based on the size of the restaurant and local conditions.