WHY BUFFALO’S CAFE?
The first Buffalo’s Cafe location had humble beginnings. The family dining restaurant opened its doors in 1985 in Roswell, Georgia. 30+ years later Buffalo's Cafe restaurants around the world are still serving the same great Buffalo wings that Buffalo's Cafe came to be known for back in 1985. Buffalo’s Cafe serves world famous Buffalo wings, homemade Buffalo wing sauces, seasoned French fries, gourmet burgers, salads and other delicious menu items.
ADVANTAGES OF FRANCHISING WITH BUFFALO'S
+ CO-BRANDING WITH FATBURGER
- Buffalo's Cafe is a sister brand of the Los Angeles based, gourmet, fast-casual, hamburger chain named Fatburger. Existing and new Buffalo's Cafe franchisees are taking the opportunity to develop “CO-BRANDED” Fast Casual restaurants with the Fatburger Fast Casual hamburger brand and are benefitting from a proven, complimentary business model.
- Co-branded restaurants operate in the same size footprint as a single fast casual restaurant. Co-branded restaurants benefit from serving two complimentary food groups and multiple day parts, helping to increase sales and profitability for our franchisees.
+ NEW MARKETS AVAILABLE FOR DEVELOPMENT
- Select U.S. and International markets are available for franchise development! Buffalo's is seeking both single-unit and multi-unit franchisee candidates to develop restaurants in both new and existing markets.
+ AREA & MASTER DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENTS
- Area and Master development agreements available in select markets to qualified franchisees.
+ FLEXIBLE VENUES
- Buffalo's works to adapt to special venues and unique locations (i.e. Drive-thru, Food Court, In-line, End-cap, Universities, Casinos, and Airports etc.). Full service, fast casual, kiosk, and Co-branded restaurant models are available for development.
+ MARKET SPECIFIC MENU OPTIONS
- Localized menu options, and Halal and Kosher franchise models available.
NAME OF FRANCHISOR:
- Buffalo's Franchise Concepts Inc.
DESCRIPTION OF BUSINESS:
Full-Service casual dining restaurant (Buffalo's Cafe)
Fast-casual Buffalo wing and chicken restaurant (Buffalo's Express)
Co-Branded Buffalo wing and Hamburger restaurant (Fatburger & Buffalo’s Express)
Fresh Buffalo wings and homemade buffalo wing sauces. Classic American dining and a friendly family atmosphere.
Buffalo wings, over one dozen homemade Buffalo wing sauces, five different seasoned French fries, salads, hamburgers, ribs, steak, deserts, and cocktails.
75 units (Includes Co-Brand)
COMPANY OWNED UNITS:
California, Texas, Georgia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Tunisia, Dubai*, Libya*, Egypt*.
Buffalo’s Cafe is constantly expanding into new territories both domestically and internationally.
* Under construction or planned for future development
U.S. FRANCHISE FEE:
US $50,000.00. Franchise Fees may vary depending on development commitment by franchisee, market size, region and development term.
INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE FEE:
Varies by region, market size, and development term.
6% of gross sales.
Franchisees must presently contribute 2% of gross sales to the national or international marketing funds as well as spend 2% of gross sales on local store marketing.
TOTAL REQUIRED INVESTMENT:
Approximately $407,350 - $1,009,350 per unit (does not include real estate and improvement costs). International costs are similar to the U.S., however may vary by market. Company strongly prefers potential franchisees interested in multi-unit development agreements.
+ FRANCHISE SUPPORT
- When franchisees join the Buffalo's family, they receive the support provided by an organization committed to their success. Buffalo's franchisees will also benefit from the experience of a professional management team. Buffalo's has developed an effective, systematic process to get our franchisees up and running quickly. That includes architecture and design support, operational support, purchasing support, equipment selection support, training and recruitment support, advertising and marketing support, and real estate support.
+ ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN
- Buffalo's provides architectural and design assistance to its franchisees. As part of this assistance, we furnish prototypical plans. Buffalo's consults with its franchisees as the Buffalo's approved architect modifies their plans to fit the specific needs of each location. Buffalo's also provides design guidelines, signage specifications and other materials to assist its franchisees.
+ CONSTRUCTION & EQUIPMENT
- Our franchisees, receive guidance in the layout and design of their restaurant. Buffalo's outlines the equipment needs for every location (i.e., refrigerators, freezers, fryers, grills, etc.), and provides guidance in the selection of contractors and vendors. Buffalo's recommends that franchisees seek competitive bids for any capital items they purchase. Buffalo's does not make a profit by selling equipment or food products to its franchisees, every thing is straight pass through from vendors.
+ SUPPLY CHAIN
- Buffalo's franchisees receive guidance in purchasing food supplies and paper products for their restaurants.
- Proper training is absolutely essential for maintaining a successful operation while maintaining the consistency and integrity of the Buffalo's operation and brand. To that end, Buffalo's sets rigorous standards for staff development.
- Buffalo's provides its franchisees with a detailed and comprehensive curriculum outlining how to operate their Buffalo's business. Franchisees will receive thorough instructions in:
- Restaurant Operations
- Restaurant Management
- Safety and Health
- Local Store Marketing
- Site Selection
- Every franchisee receives a set of Buffalo's manuals containing the entire training program. These can be kept on hand for reference to direct your daily operations. They provide quick and convenient information -- answering franchisees questions regarding all operating procedures.
- Following the development of the new site, Buffalo's assists franchisees in planning their grand opening. When franchisees open their doors, the Buffalo's corporate operations team will be there to make sure the grand opening is a successful one.
+ ADVERTISING & MARKETING
- No business can be successful without creative advertising and an intelligent marketing plan. To continually attract a diverse customer base, Buffalo's advertising must react faster, be more innovative, and more focused on the specific community in which each location is situated. Buffalo's past experience has shown this is the only proven method to stay ahead of the competition.
- GRAPHIC DESIGN
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- MENU DEVELOPMENT
- MARKETING COLLATERAL
- TRADE DRESS
- POP / LTO
- LSM INITIATIVES
- KIOSK ORDERING
- DIGITAL ADVERTISING
- SOCIAL WiFi
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- MENU BOARDS
- DIGITAL MENUS
- DELIVERY SERVICE PARTNERS
- LISTINGS MANAGEMENT
+ OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
- Each franchisee is assigned a Buffalo's Franchise Consultant. They will consult with the franchisee and make recommendations concerning financial analysis, promotions and restaurant operations. This will insure the highest standard of operational procedures thus maximizing sales and profitability.
- As a multi-unit chain, Buffalo's negotiates preferential prices on behalf of its franchisees. Buffalo's provides specifications for approved products and a list of approved vendors. Buffalo's purchasing operation is intended solely to ensure quality assurance and cost-effectiveness. Franchisees are not required to purchase any supplies from Buffalo's.